“Home” Inspections are:
- Intended to identify components that are significantly deficient, unsafe or near the end of their life.
- Documented in a written report. No cut and paste reports!
- An in-field evaluation and professional opinion of the performance of readily accessible and installed systems in a home at one point in time.
- Primarily a visual examination.
“Home” Inspections are not:
- An insurance policy, guarantee or warranty
- An invasive or destructive exercise
- Intended to identify concealed defects
- A code or design review
- Able to predict the future or the remaining life of components
- An environmental review or energy audit (add-on)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Electrical system
- Heating and Air Conditioning system
- Plumbing system
- Insulation and Vapour Barriers
- All of the Interior
- Mechanical and Natural Ventilation Systems
- Severe cosmetic defects
- Swimming pools and spas
This is a 330 point inspection and will cover all easily accessible areas of the home.
- INSPECTION IMAGES